A must-have travel gear, our capsule vintage leather duffle bag is stylish and vintage. It is hand made from leather and durable for travel wear and tear, its cylindrical shape offers enough space to carry all your belongings.
- • Vintage easy wear exterior case.
• Great bag for those that like a rough, aged leather look.
• Cylinder shape finish.
• One-way antique gold zipper.
• Burgundy interior lining.
• 1 internal zip pocket compartments 2 Internal pockets.
• Removable hard board base.
• Roomy interior for gym gear and weekend getaways.
• Vintage easy wear Leather shoulder strap.
• External branded Antoni Manuel Logo.
• Available in Brown and Tan colours.
• Product Code: 70753VINBLK.
- H: 24cm W: 53cm D: 24cm
- •Free Worldwide Tracked Shipping to all major countries.
•2-3 Days Delivery to the United Kingdom.
• 5-10 Working Days Delivery for all International Countries.
• 1 Day for paid Express Shipping to the U.K.
• 1-2 Days for paid Express Shipping to Europe.
• 1-2 Days for paid Express Shipping to the U.S.
• 2-4 Days for paid Express Shipping to the rest of the World.
- ***Care must always be taken with our Vintage leather duffle bags as they are a soft leather and scratch extremely easily. This bag material is primarily for customers that like that worn out leather look.
HOW TO CLEAN
• The general principle is simple: remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a cleaner made specifically for the leather in question.
• Some of our bags have antique gold zips and chains, we recommend that you wipe them down with a soft dry cloth every other day to once a week.
HOW TO STORE
• We recommend that you store your bag in its original dust bag and fill it with stuffing such as newspaper when not in use as this will help to maintain the original shape to maintain its shape.
• Keep the dust bag and product inside the original box, along with packets of silica gel so the bag doesn't get damp. If you do not have a box any dry or relatively cool area such as on top of the cupboard will do.
• Air once every two weeks to halt the growth of mold.