Belt Straps - Clearance
Our Luxury leather belt straps. We have discontinued these amazing belts but we wanted to give you all the opportunity to get an extra belt strap at a discounted rate to add to your Antoni Manuel collection. We have some belts left that are smooth, some grain, some croc and some reversible.
These belt straps may be able to be worn with other belt buckles that have the same removable and interchangable belt buckle as ours.
Do note that the belt strap width is 35mm (3.5cm) and leather thickness of 3mm.
Do note that these are just belt straps and do not come with the belt buckles. We have a limited amount and it's first come first serve so be fast to get your favourite colour in your best size.
NOTE: These are belt straps only and do Not come with belt buckle
View full product details
- • Made In Italy.
• Curved leather corner finish.
• Embossed croc and reversible smooth leather pieces.
• Stitched belt edges.
• Nickel and rust free metal.
• Company Branded Belt.
• Available in Croc Leather.
• Available in Plain Leather.
• Available in Grain leather.
- Belt: S - 90cm, M - 95cm, L - 100cm, XL - 105cm, XXL - 110cm
- Belt diamensions: 3.5cm width, 3mm leather thickness.
- •Free Worldwide Tracked Shipping to all major countries.
•2-3 Days Delivery to the United Kingdom.
• 5-10 Working Days Delivery for all International Countries.
• 1 Day for paid Express Shipping to the U.K.
• 1-2 Days for paid Express Shipping to Europe.
• 1-2 Days for paid Express Shipping to the U.S.
• 2-4 Days for paid Express Shipping to the rest of the World.
- HOW TO CLEAN
• The general principle is simple: remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a cleaner made specifically for the leather in question.
• Some of our bags have antique gold zips and chains, we recommend that you wipe them down with a soft dry cloth every other day to once a week.
HOW TO STORE
• We recommend that you store your belts and card holders in its original packaging as this will help to maintain the original shape to maintain its shape.
• Keep the dust bag and product inside the original box, along with packets of silica gel so the bag doesn't get damp. If you do not have a box any dry or relatively cool area such as on top of the cupboard will do.
• Air once every two weeks to halt the growth of mold.