Work and life seem to consistently be at each other's throats. In most cases work triumphs over life. Work has evolved from a thing you did for a living to a thing you do to live. One day responsibility knocked at your front door and came with friends; bills, bills and more bills.
With that said, the only thing that doesn't seem to be increasing at the rate of out economy is the average civilians pay. It's so easy to get stuck in the routine of hunting in this concrete jungle.
Unfortunately, today's blog comes with another responsibility to add to your list. It's your responsibility to manage your work life balance.
Work–life balance is a concept including proper prioritizing between "work" (career and ambition) and "lifestyle" (health, pleasure, leisure, family and spiritual development/meditation)
An unhealthy work-life balance can do much more damage than you think, your health and personal relationships included to name two.
Personal signs of an unhealthy balance:
4. I'm some cases you can become less progressive
5. Decline in metal health
Understandably you still have needs to be met, but know when it's time to take a break. Eventually, you will burn out if care isn't taken!
Balancing things out:
1. Take some time off work. Holiday or city break maybe?
3. You don't have to go on holiday if your finances are tied up elsewhere. How about a staycation? (Check out our post "How about staycation" )
4. Go out with some friends every now and then.
5. Try to ensure that a line is drawn between work and leisure. Leave work at work, and If you do need to bring work home try to ensure that you only work in a certain area of your home.
Now go get even......